Egg Tart is very popular in China, usually eaten at breakfast.
|INGREDIENTS||WEIGHT FOR TART/ grams||WEIGHT FOR SAUCE EGG/ grams|
|RED COMPASS FLOUR||1000|
|SATELLITE BUTTER OIL SUBSTITUTE||10|
|WILPUFF PASTRY MARGARINE||750|
- Mix for 2 minutes at low speed and 8 minutes at high speed.
- Keep temperature of the dough at 28oC.
- Put it into the fridge for 45 minutes to let it cool.
- Wrap with WILPUFF PASTRY MARGARINE into dough.
- Roll 3 times, fold 4 times each roll -> Laminate and roll -> Cut, laminate and put into the mold -> Put into the fridge and rest for 45 minutes -> Put the filling and bake.
- Temperature: 2100C
- Time: 15 minutes
WILPUFF Pastry Margarine
Creates layers and makes cakes soft.
Satellite BUTTER OIL SUBSTITUTE
Commonly used for replacing animal butter
Red Compass Flour
Giving bread softness, toughness