A soft bread can be formed into many different shapes and very popular in bakeries.
|INGREDIENTS||WEIGHT/ grams||PERCENTAGE (Of Flour)|
|RED KEY PREMIUM FLOUR||1000||100|
|MEIZAN BUTTER OIL SUBSTITUTE||100||10|
- Mix all ingredients for 2 minutes at low speed and 8 minutes at high speed.
- Maintain temperature of the dough at 28oC.
- Rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- Cut pastries into equal portion: 40g each.
- Rest the dough at 30oC for 30 minutes.
- Shape and put into the mold.
- Ferment at 35 – 37oC for 90 minutes.
- Brush with egg yolks to make the golden colour.
- Temperature: 220oC
- Time: 12 minutes
Meizan Butter Oil Substitute
Commonly used for replacing animal butter.
Red Key Premium Flour
Give bread softness, density and a spongy texture.