A type of soft, sweet and buttery bread and very popular in bakeries.
|INGREDIENTS||WEIGHT/ grams||PERCENTAGE (Of Flour)|
|RED KEY PREMIUM FLOUR||700||100|
- Mix all ingredients for 2 minutes at low speed and 8 minutes at high speed. Maintain temperature of the dough at 28oC. Rest the dough in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Cut pastries into equal portions. Rest the dough at 30oC for 30 minutes.
- Shape and put into the mold.
- Ferment at 35 – 37oC for 90 minutes.
- Brush with egg yolk to make the golden colour.
- Temperature: 210oC
- Time: 14 minutes
Commonly used for replacing animal butter
Red KEY Premium Flour
Gives bread softness, density and a spongy texture.