A type of fried dough with many creative decorations by chocolate and multi-colored candies. It is in a number of cute and eye-catching shapes.
|INGREDIENTS||WEIGHT/ grams||PERCENTAGE (Of Flour)|
|RED KEY PREMIUM FLOUR||1000||100|
|MEIZAN BUTTER OIL SUBSTITUTE||100||10|
- Mix all ingredients for 2 minutes at low speed, 8 minutes at high speed.
- Maintain temperature of the dough at 28oC.
- Rest for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Cut into equal portions: 40g each, or form to desired shape.
- Let the dough sit out at 30oC for 30 minutes.
- Ferment at 35 – 37oC for 90 minutes.
Meizan Butter Oil Substitute
Commonly used for replacing animal butter.
Shortening is efficient for use at higher temperatures, longer frying time, with no oil leaking after frying.
Red Key premium Flour
To create soft texture for doughnuts.