Humburgers, one of the most popuplar fastfood in many countries over the world, are often made with grilled beef, cheese or bacon.
|INGREDIENTS||WEIGHT/ grams||PERCENTAGE (Of Flour)|
|RED KEY PREMIUM FLOUR||1000||100|
|SATELLITE BUTTER OIL SUBSTITUTE||100||10|
- Mix all ingredients for 2 minutes at low speed and 8 minutes at high speed.
- Maintain temperature of the dough at 28oC. Rest the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut pastries into equal portions: 60g each. Rest it at 30 oC for 30 min. Shape and put into the mold.
- Ferment at 35 – 37oC for 90 minutes.
- Brush tops of buns with egg yolk, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Temperature: 2000C
- Time: 18 minutes
SATELLITE Butter Oil Substitute
Commonly used for replacing animal butter
Red Key PREMIUM Flour
Give bread softness and density.